Search our research articles by year below. Click on the year, then the titles.
STUDENTS: contact your University/College library about buying an institutional Site License to Canadian Health Policy so you can get FREE access to articles.
- Medical Resource Availability in Canada and 34 OECD countries: 2016 Annual Report
- Medical Resource Availability in Canada’s Provinces: 2016 Annual Report
- Medical devices and health care costs in Canada and 74 other countries, 2010 to 2015
- Economic evaluations in health technology assessments: what more can be done?
- Fewer treatment options for patients if Canada adopts New Zealand's prescription drug policies.
- Governments could save $5 billion annually by allowing user charges for physician services in Canada
- How long do new patented medicines have market exclusivity in Canada’s public drug plans?
- Cost of physicians across Canada: 2016 Report
- Economic cost of delayed access to 14 new cancer medicines in Canada’s public drug plans.
- Pan-Canadian Pharmaceutical Alliance: another hurdle for Canadian patients to access new drugs?
- Spending on patented drugs in Canada 1990 to 2014.
- Coverage for new medicines in public versus private drug plans in Canada.
- Including off-label drug indications in HTA jeopardizes patient health and discourages innovation
- Les gouvernements pourraient économiser 5 milliards de dollars par année
- Coverage for new medicines in Canada’s public drug plans, 2015.
- Medical devices and health care costs in Canada and 71 other countries. 2015 Annual Report.
- Economic value of the utility-expansion for new cancer drugs approved in Canada from 2004 to 2014.
- Pharmacare: what are the costs for patients and taxpayers?
- Are cost-effectiveness rules in public drug plans denying coverage to Canadians with rare disorders?
- OPINION – Health-related benefits to flow from the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP).
- Impact of improved data protection on health costs in Canada and Japan: lessons for the TPP.
- OPINION - Pharma Funding for Patient Advocacy: Unethical or a Necessity?
- OPINION - Labour productivity is the key to healthcare sustainability - not rationing.
- OPINION - Cost is a phony excuse for denying patients access to new medicines.
- Spending on Patented Drugs in Canada. 2014 Annual Report.
- Do faster drug approvals increase safety risks? Evidence from Canada and Europe 2003-2012.
- Medical devices and healthcare costs in Canada and 66 other countries. 2014 Annual Report.
- Comparing access to new drugs in Canada's public drug plans. 2014 Annual Report.
- Canada's lagging healthcare productivity: Lost efficiencies and missed economic opportunities.
- Private health insurance costs in Canada.
- Private versus public drug coverage in Canada. 2014 Annual Report.
- Challenging drug safety alarmism with facts.
- OPINION - Faster approval of new drugs does not compromise safety.
- No link between faster drug approvals, regulatory safety warnings, drug withdrawals in Canada & USA.
- Adverse drug reactions in Canada: facts v. urban myths.
- Potential costs from therapeutic substitution of proton pump inhibitor (PPI) drugs in Quebec.
- Les coûts potentiels découlant de la substitution thérapeutique des médicaments au Québec.
- Medical devices and healthcare costs in Canada and 65 other countries 2006-2011.
- Comparing access to new drugs in Canada's public and private sector drug plans. 2013 Annual Report.
- Comparing access to new medicines by therapeutic class in public and private sector plans in Canada.
- Spending on patented drugs in Canada. 2013 Annual Report.
- Private insurance spending on drugs, dental and vision care in Canada, 1990 to 2010.
- Societal economic costs of generic OxyContin abuse could exceed price savings by up to $415 million.
- Increased health costs from mandated Therapeutic Substitution of proton pump inhibitors in BC.
- Complexity and costs of assessing real-world effectiveness of new drugs.
- Drugs and the public cost of healthcare in Canada.